You are hereHome ›
HLAA exists to provide the Hancock Leadership program support, foster leadership through education of our members and the community, provide service to the community and maintain an avenue for leadership.
What HLAA does
- Sponsors several important cummunity events each year - Coats for Christmas, the Findlay/Hancock County Halloween Parade, and the Green Mile.
- Provides scholarships for those who show interest in the leadership program, but need help with the tuition costs.
- Promotes networking opportunities for alumni, helping to link their talents to a variety of community needs.
- Supports all of our leadership programs by networking leaders throughout the community to help with cirriculum and program content.
- Supports the graduation and recognition efforts of all alumni throughout all leadership programs.